2. Must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress. (SAP)
3. UTRGV students: Have completed their sophomore year with 60 credit hours or more.
4. TSC students: have completed freshman year with 30 credit hours or more.
5. Meet Employer qualifications for internship.
6. Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Program participants must
meet the following qualifications:
1. Physical location in Brownsville (non-residential).
2. Formal employee policy, procedure, and oversight.
3. Obtain and maintain Workers’ Compensation Insurance and Commercial General Liability Insurance.
4. Preference to Demand Occupations and open to other occupations.
5.Capacity to host a paid intern.
For more Information download All In Internship program Handbook
Postsecondary Success Coordinator United Way of Southern Cameron County 634 East
Levee St. Brownsville, TX 78520 956.548.6880 (office) 956.548.6906 (fax) Diana C. Rodriguez - Administrative Assistant/Coordinator - Camille Lightner Office 100 O 956-295-3463 Andrea Torres - Internship Coordinator- UTRGV Brownsville Campus - Office: 956-882-7628 - Email: Andrea.Torres01@utrgv.edu
For users to contact us via website